Sunday, November 28, 2010

bunny.

arranged by ms spongebob.

silver polish. make your flute 'bling bling' <3>

hehe. hi~ long time din write something in here. :p
miss me? xp
I have undang test tomorrow. but what am i doing now?
sitting in front comp and blogging. -.-
like this how can i pass my undang test? -.-
my mom try to brain wash me.
she said: ' undang very very easy d, if u didnt pass that means you are stupid.' -.-
So no matter what I also want to pass undang >_<
li ting, let's gambatte together leh~ :D
hamster. dun forget u owe us something d wo, belanja us <3
haha, waiting for you. :)
going to fly to penang.
erm, i will try to get some sourvenirs d lah.

Lastly,
God bless form 5 and form 6 students, god bless flute section and god bless me. x(
zing.

1 comment:

spongebob said...

i want sourvenirs~~!!!!