Thursday, December 2, 2010

i try my best using english to write blog and using continously format!(i dunno wat i say)

december is arrive~ after tis december,i had gone my 2/5 life.
in my life, i noe wat i did and wat i said,i try my best to tell myself dun regret wat u had did
but some time, i will feel regret.

i regret why i don't do better at tat time
i regret why i did this
much much more............

but at the same time, i noe
over means over,u cannot think about it again
so,i try to grow up!
i noe i'm not mature.but at here , i promise u all , i will TRY MY BEST to grow up my mind~
i wouldn't think wat had over
i woudn't said "REGRET"this word again
i PROMISE!
but..... i will continue to do my stupid thing!!hahaXD

at the same time...i hope u all will grow up together with me....
becoz~ I LOVE U ALL!!!

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

i start miss u all , miss my flute, miss my piccolo, miss band since i start my revision for SPM
i miss the band~
i miss all of you~include mr chong!
although last time i feel boring in band~(unbelievable)
but when i retired~ and start not attending to band~
i start miss u all~
i start miss my flute sound~
i start miss my piccolo~~
now~ i start to learn guitar by myself...
after SPM, i got a plan~
i wanna be a writter~
i need u support me!
would u?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
我想,你们应该会看不懂我这菜鸟说的英语吧~
(我来翻译!)
十二月来了,过了这十二月,我就过了我人生的2/5的日子
在这段人生里,我知道我做了什么,说了什么。我都会告诉自己不要后悔
但在这的同时,我后悔了

我后悔为什么不做得更好
我后悔为什么我做这个....
还有更多更多......

但...在这的同时,我知道,过去了就是过去了,不能再去想了
所以,我尝试着成长!
我知道我的心智并不成熟,但在这里,我答应你们,我会尽我的全力成长
我不会再去想过去的事
我不会再提起“后悔”这两个字
但...我还是会继续做我的蠢事
在这个同时,我希望你们会和我一起成长
因为..我爱你们!!
(下面的自行翻译~我太懒了!)

3 comments:

怪兽 said...

好心不要肉麻了啦~ XD
既然要让自己不要后悔,那就要尽全力~
不过,好像有点难~(看你的性格就懂~)Xp
你可以的啦~

spongebob said...

你这什么话!!你不要五十步笑五十一步啦!!哈哈!

berry said...

如果有一天
怪兽变得不再肉麻
那就不是他了~
wahaha